Donate for a cause
Sustain our programs and become a part of this wonderful journey towards empowerment. Every donation counts. Make yours today!
Click on the ‘Donate Now’ button and you will be directed to a secure payment gateway.
Education & Health Care
Contribute to the healthcare and education of children.
Rs. 8,000/- to support the education and healthcare of one child for one year Teaching, stationery school bag etc will be provided to the child. The child will be provided free healthcare and medicines.
Contribute to provide skill training for employment of youth and women.
Rs. 12,000/ to provide skill training and employment linkages to one youth to help them support themselves and their families.
Weekly Health Clinic
Contribute to support one weekly health clinic.
Rs. 10,000/- to provide primary healthcare and medicines to 50 needy patients.
Contribute to hold one Health Camp.
Rs. 50,000/- to treat 200 needy patients.
Rs. 12,500/- to treat 50 needy patients.
Rs. 5,000/- to treat 20 needy patients.
Be a part of this wonderful journey of empowerment and make your financial contribution / donation today to sustain our programs because each donation counts.
Thank you for your donation to Amba Foundation for empowering the lives of the underprivileged.Important information about your donation:
- Donations to Amba Foundation are eligible for tax deduction of 50% under section 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961. Tax exemption is valid only in India.
- Please avoid making a donation of less than Rs.1,000/- as the processing costs make it unviable for us.
All funds / donations raised by us are allocated to welfare programs for underprivileged children and women depending on the need on the ground
Donate through Direct Bank Transfer
For Donations from Indian Nationals (cash /
cheque / transfer)
1st floor, West Vinod Nagar,
43 I.P. Extension,
For Donations from Foreign Nationals in Foreign Currency (cash / cheque / transfer)
Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201301
43 I.P. Extension,
By Cheque/Demand Draft
Please make your cheque/draft in the name of "Amba Foundation" and send it
to our registered address.
CONTRIBUTION THROUGH DIRECT BANK TRANSFER/CHEQUE/DRAFT
- For receipt, please send your name, amount, email ID, telephone number and address to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with date & mode of transfer, transfer code / cheque number.
- As per Indian Tax Laws, it is mandatory to have full name, address and PAN of a contributor else its treated as anonymous and is subject to taxation.
- In case you have a foreign address, we will need a copy of your passport as advised by the Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010.
- All Indian contributions made to Amba Foundation are eligible for tax deduction of 50% u/s 80G of the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Permanent Account Number (PAN) of Amba Foundation: AAATA5081H
For any queries, write to us at email@example.com or call on 011-22248924 or 22248836.